MTX-MRX Editor V2.1.2 for Win10/8.1/8/7 and firmware V2.11-2 (Previous version)
- To update the firmware, please refer to the MTX/MRX/XMV/EXi8/EXo8 Firmware Update Guide.
- The preset data of the device will be lost if the firmware is updated from V1.0x, V1.1x, V1.2x to V1.3x or later. Ensure that the MTX is synchronized and saved to MTX Editor as a project file before performing the firmware update in order to ensure that your project data is not lost, and then perform the firmware upgrade using the latest version of MTX Editor. Ensure that the device is initialized after the update, and then open the previously saved project file using the latest MTX Editor and re-synchronize to the updated devices.
- When initializing Dante devices (MTX5-D, MRX7-D and Dante model of XMV), ensure that all other Dante devices on the network are disconnected or powered off. Otherwise initialization could take longer than necessary.
- To prevent damage to the SD memory card as well as loss of data, do not remove or insert the SD memory card while the device is on.
- Although MTX-MRX Editor shows 'Completed' after updating firmware, do not turn off the power of the device until the indicators on the front panel have stopped blinking.
- In the unlikely case of hardware failure, initialize the replacement device(s), confirm proper ID and DIP switch settings, and then resynchronize from MTX-MRX Editor to the device(s).
- When entering text into a text field inside a dialog box of MTX-MRX Editor using Input Method Editors, such as Microsoft IME, ensure that the mouse pointer is not clicked over another area of the open dialog window before converting and applying the text. This will cause the keyboard input to stop. Should this happen, close and re-open the dialog box.
- Do not enter the following characters in text fields in the MTX-MRX Editor.
& < > “ ‘ / $’ \n (line feed) \t (tab)
These characters may disappear or change into unexpected characters.
- When the project file created by MTX Editor V1.0x is opened with MTX-MRX Editor or MTX Editor V1.1x or later, [Play] selected by "SD Song Select & Play" in the “Preset” dialog, is changed to [No Assign]. In this case, manually change [No Assign] for all necessary Presets to [Play].
- Do not use the EEE function (*) of network switches in a Dante network. Although power management should be negotiated automatically in switches that support EEE, some switches do not perform the negotiation properly. This may cause EEE to be enabled in Dante networks when it is not appropriate, resulting in poor synchronization performance and occasional dropouts. Therefore we strongly recommend that:
- If you use managed switches, ensure that they allow EEE to be disabled. Make sure that EEE is disabled on all ports used for real-time Dante traffic.
- If you use unmanaged switches, make sure to not use network switches that support the EEE function, since EEE operation cannot be disabled in these switches.
- When the MTX-MRX Editor changes Dante patch settings for large numbers of devices, it may take several minutes after synchronization is shown to be complete (in MTX-MRX Editor) for the patch to be established and audio to be heard.
This zip file includes the following software
- MTX3 Firmware V2.11
- MTX5-D Firmware V2.11
- MRX7-D Firmware V2.11
- EXi8 Firmware V2.11
- EXo8 Firmware V2.11
- XMV series Firmware V2.11
- Dante Firmware Update Manager V126.96.36.199
- MTX5-D Dante Firmware V188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 - 1.2.2
- MRX7-D Dante Firmware V220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 - 1.2.2
- XMV series Dante Firmware V22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 - 1.2.2
Dante firmware has been changed to "188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206-1.2.2". This change corresponds to the hardware change of the Dante module due to the completion of part production. The function is the same as the previous version "220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168-1.2.2", and there is no change in the product firmware. Therefore, customers already using V2.11 do not need updating. In addition, Dante firmware "22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199-1.2.2" and "188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206-1.2.2" products can be used together. Please refer to the version compatibility table of each device.
MTX-MRX Editor / Firmware / Wireless DCP / ProVisionaire Touch / Tio1608-D / R Series (Rio/Ri/Ro) Compatibilities (Win)
Please make sure to use the appropriate versions of firmware and software, referring to the following compatibility charts. Using an unsupported combination may result in malfunction.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
MTX-MRX Editor V2.1.2
- Fixed a problem in which if the name of a parameter link group was changed after registering the link master of a parameter link group into a parameter set, MTX-MRX Editor was forced to terminate.
- Fixed a problem in which after registering the parameter of PEQ or Delay into a parameter set or a parameter link group, and when Form was changed in the "Properties" area, the MTX-MRX Editor might have been forced to terminate.
- Fixed a problem during online operation by [To Device] and then going offline, if a new library was saved to Wireless DCP of the same project file, and online operation was switched to [From Device], normal online operation may have been disabled.
- Fixed a problem when the name of a component was changed, the name of the component registered into the parameter link group might not have been changed.
- Fixed a problem when [Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time] had been enabled in the "Time Zone Settings" dialog of Windows, the display day of an event may have shift. On This was only a display problem; the devices would operate normally.
- In the Dante model, Dante Device Labels can be changed arbitrarily and permanently. These changes can be made from the Dante Controller software. However, since the five initial characters are used for device identification (decided by UNIT ID), they should not be changed. The 6th character and subsequent ones can be changed arbitrarily. Moreover, the following rules concerning Dante Device Labels are common to all Dante devices (and not just this one):
- Conventional characters (alphabetical uppercase or lowercase), numerals, or hyphens (-) can be used.
- A maximum of 31 characters can be entered.
- When you change the frequency of a clock source supplied externally, also make sure to change the Dante word clock setting using MTX-MRX Editor or Dante Controller. When you change a setting by MTX-MRX Editor, choose System Word Clock Fs appropriately in the "Word Clock" dialog box of MTX-MRX Editor, and synchronize by "To Device." When you change a setting by Dante Controller, please refer to the help function or user's guide of Dante Controller.
Keep in mind that the entire system may be affected by the settings in a single part. Major problems can occur when a device not intended to be a part of the system is set to a word clock setting that the other Dante devices do not support.
|OS||Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)||Windows 8.1,8 (32bit/64bit)||Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)|
|CPU||Core i3/5 or better||Core i3/5 or better||Core i3/5 or better|
|Memory||4GB or more|
|HDD||150 MB or more|
|Display||1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Other||Bonjour must be installed, Ethernet(1000BASE-T or higher)|
Acuerdo de licencia y archivo de descarga
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.