22/8/2014 [Audio & Visual]
... and perhaps you are one of the lucky winners!
Two Yamahas, one passion - the Yamaha Motor Racing Team and Yamaha’s music experts share more than just the name. With precision and passion, they pursue the same goal: To promote innovation, to deliver quality and to create ‘Kando’ together with customers around the world – the emotion of being deeply moved by something special. Consequently, Yamaha Corporation has become a 2014 official sponsor of Movistar Yamaha MotoGP. With the HPH-Pro Series headphones, the Motor Racing Team experiences the same level of performance that has taken them from success to success on the racetrack.
At IFA 2014 in Berlin, you can feel like one of Yamaha’s drivers yourself: Have a picture taken of yourself and the YZR-M1 – the same bike that Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo drive during races – at booth 101 in hall 1.2 and you'll have the chance to win some artful sound for your home. Cut a dashing figure with the bike to win a Relit LSX-700 sound system. In addition, five HPH-Pro300 headphones will be raffled off every day amongst all participants.
By the way, do you want to know more about all the new products Yamaha launches at IFA? If so, please click here for our Special Site!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for IFA 2014 Audio&Video Photo Contest at IFA 2014
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
The action is not affiliated with Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by the participant is not Facebook, but only the Yamaha Music Europe GmbH as operator of the official Facebook page.
(1) Entries are only accepted from visitors of the 2014 IFA fair and of our Yamaha booth.
(2) Participants must be of full age. Only parents or legal guardians can make pictures of their underage children or minors of which they have parental authority. E.g.school classes and children below the age of 18 that are not in company of their legal guardians are not permitted to participate.
(3) Employees of Yamaha Music Europe GmbH or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
(4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
(5) First day of the photo contest is Sept. 5th. Closing date for entry will be Sept. 9th 2014, the last day of IFA 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
(6) Yamaha reserves the right to review and approve entries and to refrain from posting photographs of obscene, violent or aggressive nature. Yamaha will not inform the participant if his/her photo has been rejected.
(7) All submitted pictures are published in the photo contest gallery page within Yamaha’s Audio&Video facebook profile page found at http://www.facebook.com/yamaha.ifa including the specified nickname of the sender. The participants expressly waive the right to the personal image for themselves and for the minors for which they have parental authority for the term of the contest.
(8) All participants need to fill out a participation post card and must specify their
- first name, last name
- their email address
- their facebook nickname (alternatively a chosen nickname in case the participant does not have a private facebook profile)
- his postal mail address (in case he wins the main prize which is only send via postal mail)
- his Signature with location and date
- his agreement / non-agreement to receive future newsletter from Yamaha
(9) Winners will be selected by a Yamaha-internal jury of Yamaha staff members attending the IFA 2104 fair. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners are to come to the Yamaha booth on each exhibition day. The Jury will then announce the winners of the daily prizes. The Jury members will collect the winners’ postal addresses in order to send them their prizes after the fair within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner can’t be located on our booth or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. All daily prizes will be handed over to the daily winners directly and on booth. The main prize will be send to the main prize winner – selected on Sept. 9th at 0500PM on our booth - via postal mail.
(10) Prizes are:
Main Prize: 1 x LSX 700, send via postal mail
Daily Prizes: 5 x HPH Pro 300 per day
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice.
(11) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image respective agrees to the use of the name and image of his/her child or other minor for which he/her has got parental authority in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current German data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party. All submitted data is only captured and stored for the purpose of conducting the photo contest and will be deleted after the contest has been finished, unless a participant expressly wishes to receive newsletters or postal advertisings.
(12) On Nov. 30th 2014 the photo contest with all its pages and winners details will be taken offline.
(13) Participants that have agreed on receiving newsletters from Yamaha can revoke their agreement by using the unsubscribe function found on each newsletter.
(14) Entries made via postal mail should be sent to:
Yamaha Music Europe GmbH
25462 Rellingen, Germany
(15) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by German law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.